Finishes and fixtures need to work together to create a unified and cohesive design aesthetic within a space. At Maria Causey Interior Design, we offer our Builder’s DesignPro™ service to help building professionals and their clients coordinate multiple elements including material, color, and texture to make sure this is achieved. We only offer these services to custom home builders, general contractors, remodeling professionals, and architects. In our experience with home builders, new construction, and extensive remodels, we have gained the knowledge to make sure the outside of the home flows through to the inside. We pay great attention to architecture, materials, colors, and lighting to create a house that stands out in, and enhances, the neighborhood.
There are significant advantages to our Builder’s DesignPro™ services:
- We bring added value to the services you offer your clients.
- We take care of all of the finish and fixture selections with your client, freeing you up to spend your time on the things that require your personal attention..
- We make it easy and convenient for you and your client..
- We offer flat rate price packages and preferred pricing for repeat business..
- We are happy to work with your sub-contractors and home service professionals or we can recommend ours if you desire..
Why Work with Us?
Leaving a client to select his or her own fixtures and finishes and going from showroom to showroom can often lead to a blown budget, inappropriate choices, indecisiveness, and overwhelmed clients. It is also often difficult to even find the time to go to the showrooms and make the selections. This is time you are not spending working on projects, and finding and servicing new clients
When you hire Maria Causey Interior Design to perform these services, we use our expertise to help your clients make timely and appropriate selections that are within budget. Clients are thrilled to receive our personal, essential assistance in this decision process.
We can also provide this service for spec homes. Just provide us with the drawings and photos, specs, budget and target buyer, and we wil take care of the rest!